Here’s how to make Pimms is my favourite summer drink, and I have to say I make an absolutely cracking one!. It’s really easy to make for a BBQ or a summer dinner party here’s my version
You will need:
A large jug
A bottle of Pimms
White Lemonade (the clear stuff)
Strawberries – sliced
Cucumber – sliced.
- Half fill the jug with ice and put the Pimms in – about 3 -4 inches worth.
- Pop in the sliced cucumber, strawberries, raspberries, and mint.
- Add the Lemonade to the top of the jug and mix everything together with a spoon.
- Have a quick taste and add more Pimms if needed.
- Serve in your chilled glasses make sure there is fruit and ice in each one add some straws and Enjoy!
- If you have time before your gathering, a nice idea is to put the Pimms in the jug along with the fruit and leave it to soak in the fridge for about an hour, then add the ice and lemonade just before serving. It adds extra taste to the drink but I never remember to do it!
If you’d like to know more about the drinks’ history and some more ways of making it click here