The lovely RochelleRyan has tagged me to play this meme. I love these because you get to know the bloggers you enjoy better and you get to see new blogs that you wouldn’t know were about.
So here’s the rules
- list six details about myself
- tag six fellow bloggers
- leave them a comment so they know they’ve been tagged.
Six details about myself:
1. My degree was a dual honours English and History BA, but I’ve always worked in IT! It looks very strange on my resume and I always get questions from potential employers as to why I did that degree. They seem to think it’s weird that I enjoyed the subject!
2. When I was 25 I moved to Canada for 6 months on my own, no friends or family there – just me trying to live completely on my own with no support network. I loved every minute and I had some great life experiences.
3. I can’t eat green vegetables, I love the smell but they make me vomit. Apparently even when I was a tiny baby that happened, my cousin and grandfather had the same problem – I come from an odd family :).
4. I moved 100 miles (a long way in the UK!) to live with my husband.
5. I adored Moonlighting when I was a kid and even now the odd ‘Great googly moogly’ drops into my conversation 🙂
6. I’m a jeans, t-shirts and trainers (sneekers) girl, I’ve tried dressing up and I just can’t do it on a daily basis. But it is starting to seem weird to me that I’m going to be 40 in 3 years and I’ll still be dressing like a teenage skater kid….there is probably something wrong with that but I can’t see it – LOL!
I’m tagging these wonderful blogs, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do: