Melissa at Inspired Room has set a new challenge, so I had to join in :).
Here are the 20 things that inspire me in the autumn – I hope you share some of them too!
- Open Fires
- Snuggly Blankets
- Roast Dinners with family and friends
- The Apple Fair
- Bed Socks
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Carving
- Apple Pie
- Harvest Festival
- Crisp sunny days
- Leaf collecting with my daughter
- Throwing windfall apples for Betty
- Researching what to plant now for spring
- Thinking about Christmas Gifts (I know it’s wrong!)
- Finding out what will be in the next Sid Dickens collection
- Patchwork Quilts
- Cath Kidston
Autumn has to be my favourite season, so I look forward to seeing what everyone else loves.